Friday, February 11, 2011

Spinning

My head is spinning. Fighting with health insurance. Fighting with husband's parents. Considering across country move. And of course, where we are looking to move to is one of THE most expensive places to live. Geez. And we wouldn't have to move out there if it hadn't been for someone botching a surgery on my husband. Actually, none of the drama that is going on in my life would be occurring if it hadn't been for that botched surgery and the lack of the surgeon/hospital system to take ownership of their mistake and make it right. I need a drink.....

1 comment:

  1. I know this is a troubling time for you and your husband. I am glad you are remaining strong and moving though life one day at a time. It shows poise and class on your end!

    ReplyDelete