Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Ever Blog

So this is my first ever blog.  I thought I'd better get with the program seeing as how I am finding myself dangling at the bottom of the technology chain and I'm not even 30 yet. My own mother has outranked me in the tech world...she has a smart phone....I don't. Epic tech fail on my part. 


So a little about me if you don't know me: 
I'm female....hence the name LADY Heegore. 


Why "Heegore"?  Mom started calling me that....and it stuck. Especially when she told my boss once that that was my nick name. I've never been able to live it down...so I embrace it. 


Married for almost 5 years.  No kids. Just a 9 year old Scottie named Angus. He's my little buddy. :)  Hubby's name is Matt. Brother's name is Kevin...but answers to Brat.  I trained him well. ;) 


This is just to start...please stay tuned for future posts, rants, vents, etc. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging....

1 comment:

  1. Trained me? Well, yes, I guess you did! LOL! Glad to see you are on here. :)

    ReplyDelete